How to monetise your blog with passive income
Imagine earning money from your travel blog while you sleep. Imagine taking a month off work to travel – and still earn the same amount of money as if you were working full time. That’s the beauty of passive income: it’s one of the most reliable and stable ways to earn money with your travel blog, and makes an excellent foundation for any monetisation strategy. In under three years, Lia has built a six-figure income from her travel blog that’s almost entirely passive.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this session:
- When you should start monetising your travel blog
- How to find the right affiliate programmes
- How to drive affiliate sales and conversion
- How to monetise your travel blog with ads
- How to leverage your passive income strategy with brands
- Realistic goal-setting for your passive income strategy
Lia Garcia is one half of the disaster prone couple behind Practical Wanderlust, an off-beat couple’s travel blog. She and her husband started their blog in 2016 just before taking off on a year-long honeymoon. Less than 3 years later, Lia is a full time travel blogger whose blog earns over 6 figures annually and receives over 200k page views monthly. Her travel writing and advice has been featured in Forbes, Travel & Leisure, Fodor’s, Vice, The Washington Post, Matador, and more. You can learn all of her blogging secrets (and cringe at her worst jokes) at her travel blogging resource site, Slaying Social.