With a hands-on approach, Captivate influencer marketing campaigns take your projects to new heights
We’re never shy of hard work. And that’s important because blogger and influencer marketing campaigns take real commitment to ensure the best results.
When we partner with you on an influencer campaign you can be as involved as you wish in its organisation, safe in the knowledge you have the support of a Captivate project manager to make it a success.
We work primarily with bloggers targeting 30-something UK travellers, but with relationships built over many years with countless bloggers and influencers, we have plenty of contacts to take your campaign to broader markets and demographics.
The Captivate difference: what our campaigns involve
- We conceptualise campaigns, developing powerful ideas that inspire your customers to action.
- We personally source and vet bloggers for you. We know the best bloggers, and the ones to avoid.
- We ensure each blogger has the reach, demographics and niche – to meet your objectives.
- Captivate members work as an organised team to amplify content and your campaign messages. Fact – individual bloggers are incapable of achieving the reach and impact of our team.
- We work with you to coordinate the campaign – managing and briefing the bloggers and providing a point of contact between you and the blogger team.
- We use an independent company to track and analyse campaigns, then report results to you.
The Captivate team produce excellent reach, stellar content and have well-maintained blogs and social channels. Our team includes those with micro audiences with a strong niche following, through to macro influencers with hundreds of
However, we know influence is more than just numbers. Reach and engagement
Video has the power to transport you to a place and immerse you in an experience.
With an increasing focus on video content, our bloggers are well equipped to produce engaging vlogs, short videos and even 360-degree footage, and it is often a campaign deliverable. We also partner with Global Fire Creative, a television production company that has worked on numerous travel projects. They produce high-quality storytelling and marketing videos for our clients.
Here’s an example of a collaboration between Captivate and Global Fire Creative.